Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Long Live King Northwind


I love my family so much. One day I am surfing the web and I find this Northwind 44A available for a buy it now. I email the link to my wife. I wasn't thinking anything about it after that because I really just did it to irritate her... Plus we were getting ready to go on vacation so we had much more on our minds.

We get to the beach and go through the routines of swimming, beach walking, sand castles etc... and we are sitting together in the condo one night and my wife calls me over to the laptop along with my children. Then she turns the computer around to reveal a successful auction page and she says, "Happy Father's Day" in unison with the kids.

There are no fans like the fans that come from your biggest fans, family and friends...

No comments: