Monday, December 31, 2007

Good Timing

I usually try to blog once a month at least and today is my last chance for December 07. I sent my check to the AFCA today too... I don't have a picture for this story yet, but I will add it later.

The other day I was checking ebay as I always do and when I sorted by newly added items, I saw a "buy it now" on the cutest little Polar Cub Type G. A little six inch fan. The price was unbelievable, so I figured there must be something wrong with it. I looked it over real good. Then I remembered that my wife had switched our checking account from my paypal to hers...

I racked my brains then thought, "Jerr!!!" I called his house... no answer, then his cell... ring... ring... ring... I was thinking, "oh great, voice mail..." Just then he answered. I was so relieved.

I said, "Jerry, do you trust me?" He said, "why yeah..." He told me he was in the middle of Wal-Mart. I said I need you user name and password for ebay... He asked why, and I gave him the briefest of explanations.

After repeating the scenario with paypal the deal was done. I told him thanks and hung up.

Fast forward two days... (To be continued...)

No comments: