Here are some photos of my latest restoration. Thanks to Ken Bartlett, a fabricator at our shop, for welding the wires on the cage. Thanks to Kim Frank and Darryl Hudson for helpling and encouraging me. Thanks to my brother David for helping finish the project this weekend. While my painting isn't perfect, I can see it progressing.
I have had this fan longer than any besides my 646 that I recently restored. I learned a lot from this project. It was the first time I had attempted a tag restoration. It came out relatively well. I bought some NOS plugs off eBay and I used one of those for this job too. Thanks again to all involved.
Below are a few more pics. Some before and some after. Thanks for following the progress.