Thursday, October 06, 2005

Online Collection Updated

After a bout with my own stupid mind, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was uploading my files to a subfolder instead of the root/index. Duh... Anyway, I have finished updating my collection online. Please feel free to browse and comment via email or comments under this article on the blog. Registration is not necessary. I utilized a few new options on the web editing software to make the info pop up win you mouse over a thumbnail. I have a couple more fans not posted on there. It doesn't look like much when their all together like that. Yikes, I just realized my crown jewel isn't even on there. I will have to get right to that. Again, let me know what you think. Next on my agenda is a section to view old ads and info. If you have any suggestions for this site let me know. I am thinking about adding a schedule for topic discussion where different resto pros could host question and answer sessions. Let me know if that interests you. Use the comments below for suggestions.

No comments: